From the backcountry to the streets, The North Face Men's Trevail Hooded Down Jacket offers low-profile warmth and style. This sweater-weight down hoodie is best suited for aerobic pursuits like skiing or climbing, yet its minimalist style maintains a level of dinner-appropriate attire. The breathable yet tenacious recycled polyester fabric features a DWR treatment that sheds moisture and prevents light precipitation from getting the best of your adventure, while the 700-fill goose down insulation is RDS-certified and offers furnace-like fervor for the coldest days. The Trevail's hand pockets also double as a stuff sack, making it ideal for travels near and far. Not to mention, the internal cinch cord allows for a personalized, draft-free fit.
- A sweater-weight down jacket for skiing or hiking
- Recycled shell sheds snowflakes and raindrops
- 700-fill goose down is certified by Responsible Down Standard
- Hand pockets double as stuff sack
- Internal cinch-cord for a customized fit
- Item #TNF02JO
The North Face Trevail Hooded Down Jacket - Men's PQJKZQTY