Not even the coldest days of the year bring down your stoke level on the slopes when you wear the Patagonia Women's Primo Down Jacket. Updated this season with a new fabric package, and backed by a Gore-Tex membrane, this jacket provides waterproof, windproof, and breathable protection from winter's nastiest weather. The traceable down insulation keeps you nice and toasty in weather that chills even the abominable snowman.
In addition to a whole new fabric package, the Primo features refined design lines and an adjustable, removable powder skirt. An articulated fit gives you freedom to move, whether you're skiing through tight trees or carving giant slalom turns on the groomers. The powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal on deep days, or lies flat when not in use. Underarm zippers provide easy ventilation to prevent overheating. Its hood slides over your helmet with ease and adjusts for a secure fit. Patagonia topped this jacket off with a concealed Recco reflector, to aid rescue teams in the event of an emergency.
- A jacket that's serious about every aspect of winter riding
- Gore-Tex membrane shields you from wind and precipitation
- Underarm zippers for quick ventilation
- Helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt
- A variety of pockets including a pass pocket and a goggle pocket
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Regular fit with an articulated design for freedom of movement
- Item #PAT01MA
Patagonia Primo Down Jacket - Women's A6NG6Y34