The Patagonia Men's Dual Aspect Hoody is a hybrid jacket for winter hiking and climbing. It's not quite a mid layer and not quite a shell, but a solid middle ground so you can enjoy benefits of each. Shelled Polartec® Power Shield® fabric is placed at the upper torso, back, shoulders, and tops of sleeves to resist wind, weather, and abrasion. A durable water repellent finish helps deter moisture, so you won't get soaked. The rest of the jacket is Polartec® Power Dry®, which is super stretchy and breathable where you need it most. Together the two fabrics offer warmth and while you may still need a hardshell in super harsh weather, they'll allow it to slide over top quickly.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Dual Aspect Hoody
- Patterned through upper torso and down sleeves, a Patagonia exclusive shelled Polartec Power Shield fabric balances wind, weather and abrasion resistance with warmth and breathability
- Shelled Polartec Power Shield on back and shoulders is cut on bias for mechanical stretch
- Polartec Power Dry fabric in hood, side panels, lower torso and down sleeves delivers warmth, stretch and breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood provides warm, stretchy, breathable comfort under a helmet
- Two high handwarmer pockets with Slim Zips stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt, single zippered exterior chest pocket
- Elastic binding at hood, hem and cuffs seals out weather
Patagonia Men's Dual Aspect Hoody 10281616