Your shopping cart is empty!
- Outdoor Research Size Chart
- With a towering degree of warmth in a lightweight, low-bulk package, the Perch™ Belay Parka is a crucial piece of outer-layer kit for comfort during static stretches of frigid ice climbs or other cold-weather treks.
- Standard Fit offers a looser cut for easier technical layering.
- Pertex® Endurance shell:
• Lightweight yet durable 20D nylon melange shell offers water-resistant, windproof protection.
• High strength-to-weight ratio to durable wear.
• Water-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) treatment.
• 20D Pertex® Microlight ripstop lining features a smooth, durable face to move easily over base layers.
- PrimaLoft Gold® insulation
• High warmth-to-weight ratio retains heat without adding unwanted bulk.
• Breathable, water-resistant design improves passage of moisture vapor from perspiration without taking on extra weight.
• Lightweight and compressible for easy packing.
• Staggered baffle construction reduces cold spots.
• 200 g/m² weight through the body.
• 160 g/m² weight through the lower body and lower sleeves.
- Highly compressible design is packable into the inner back pocket for stowing or use as a pillow.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with reinforced, wire-brimmed hood.
- Inner draft tube surrounds the face.
- Two-way front zip with inner draft flap and tricot-lined zipper garage.
- Long sleeves with Dynamic Reach™ underarm panels.
- Hook-and-loop tab cuffs with inner elastic gaiters.
- Zip chest pockets.
- Zip hand pockets with tricot back panel are placed for access around harness or pack straps.
- Dual inner Stuff-It™ pockets.
- Curved hem with elastic drawcord.
- Shell: 100% nylon;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 30 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Outdoor Research Perch Belay Parka Black Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8721440