Your shopping cart is empty!
Mount you one-ski-quiver and claim your place as the guardian of the realm—the backcountry realm, that is. Gone are the days of icky, plastic-y feeling hardshells, for the Ortovox Women's Guardian Shell Jacket is here. Featuring a super-functional Toray DERMIZAX EV waterproof and windproof membrane with a deliciously soft, moisture-managing merino wool lining, the Guardian is ready to charge up switchbacks and slice through billowing pow on the descent.
Although this jacket has all the glam features you'd expect from a bulkier, more resort-oriented jacket, the Guardian weighs in at less than two pounds—not too shabby for a shell with zippered underarm vents, a two-way adjustable storm hood, and removable powder skirt with elastic insert. Two high front pockets and one inner pocket provide access to your small items when you're harnessed up for a skimo mission, and the pass pocket stashes your RFID card if you decide to catch some chairlift laps after your dawn patrol.
- Tour in merino wool comfort with stormproof protection
- TORAY DERMIZAX EV membrane breathes and locks out water
- Deliciously comfortable 100% merino wool lining
- Regular fit with flat seams for durability
- 2-way adjustable storm hood for ascents
- Front pockets stay accessible in harnesses
- Underarm zips keep you cool while hiking
- Item #ORT003J
Ortovox Guardian Shell Jacket - Women's B7YMHUWN