When it comes to unprecedented warmth in harsh conditions, the Mountain Equipment Men's K7 Down Jacket is your key to success on alpine ascents or Arctic explorations in frigid temperatures. Mountain Equipment stuffed this jacket with some of the lightest, loftiest, and softest 800-fill down available, and the jacket's box wall baffle construction eliminates cold spots. The Drilite Loft shell is durable despite its lightweight appeal, and it's completely windproof and highly water-resistant to protect you against whatever weather you might climb in. The K7 also features a helmet-compatible hood with an elasticized lining which is designed to hug your head for a snug fit. Not to mention, you can cinch it tightly with a helmet on or not. Hook-and-loop cuffs prevent necessary warmth from escaping, and the hem has a dual-tether drawcord for better adjustability.
- A windproof and warm jacket for harsh, alpine conditions
- Drilite exterior is windproof and highly water-resistant
- 800-fill down provides serious furnace-like fervor
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close
- Helmet-compatible hood, hem, and cuffs are adjustable
- Item #MEQ005B
Mountain Equipment K7 Down Jacket - Men's UJHS90W5