From the mountains of Montana to the rolling hills of New Hampshire, the Maloja Women's HillsboroM Pant is designed for hard-charging steeps and technical ascents alike. Built with a women-specific construction, the HillsboroM features a regular fit and articulated knees that provide unimpeded mobility and a full range of motion, while the fully adjustable waist ensures a personalized fit and feel—even when the terrain gets a little hairy.
Additionally, this pant is constructed with a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex C-Knit material which assures ample protection from wet snow, dry flurries, and spring time slush, while the C-Knit backer wicks away moisture and dries quickly. And thanks to the fully taped seams, you're well safeguarded against errant moisture and precipitation. However, if temperatures really start to heat up, the zippered thigh vents regulate your body temperature by dumping excess heat, without having to remove your pants (not that you would, anyway, but folks have been known to get weird in the backcountry). At any rate, the boot gaiters protect your footwear and baselayers from flushed powder, and the myriad of pockets keep all of your necessities well organized and secure.
- A 3-layer, weatherproof pant for freeride or touring adventures
- Wateeproof, breathable Gore-Tex protects against precipitation
- Fully taped seams further safeguard from moisture
- Articulated knees provide unimpeded mobility
- Zippered thigh vents enable temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Boot gaiter protects footwear from flushed powder
- Regular fit with adjustable waist for a personalized feel
- Item #MLJ004O
Maloja HillsboroM Pant - Women's 6LFPJKMY