When the weatherman calls for hail, freezing rain, and at least four feet of snow, reach for the Columbia Men's Outdry Ex Diamond Heatzone Jacket to assist in weathering that bear of a storm. Designed to endure some of winter's toughest curve balls and equally as facetious elements, this jacket touts a go-anywhere, do-anything design that makes it ideal for all cold weather activities, ranging from shoveling the driveway in a white out to skiing the slopes with your family.
More specifically, the Ex Diamond boasts Columbia's iconic Outdry construction that not only is fully waterproof, but features fully taped seams for 360-degrees of waterproof protection. And the buck doesn't stop there: this jacket is fashioned with Turbowave insulation, which consists of a substantial layer of Omni-Heat synthetic insulation that's topped off with a hefty helping of 900-fill hydrophobic down, and then backed by Columbia's reflective Omni-Heat lining to assure the maximum warmth for your activity. Now, that's all fine and dandy, but should you begin to heat up, the underarm ventilation offers rapid body temperature regulation, so you don't have to worry about turning into a sweat soaked, feathery hot mess. And lastly, the fixed hood is fully adjustable and has a removable faux fur ruff for equal parts protection and style.
- A versatile, warm jacket for just about all cold weather
- Fully waterproof Outdry exterior keeps precipitation at bay
- Taped seams further bolster your defense against elements
- Synthetic insulation and 900-fill down curb the cold
- Fixed hood features removable, faux fur fuff
- Underarm ventilation offers on-the-go temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Item #COL01BK
Columbia Outdry Ex Diamond Heatzone Jacket - Men's GRW1MC40