Whether you're trekking the fjords of Norway or skiing the mountains of your own backyard, the Berghaus Men's Extrem Micro Down Jacket is built to keep you comfortable in changeable mountain conditions. Constructed from a super-light, breathable fabric, this jacket blocks wind and resists moisture to shield you from harsh environments. The warmth is delivered by an updated version of Bergaus' Hydrodown, which treats responsibly sourced down with Nikwax to repel water for over 16 hours in damp conditions. The stitch-through baffle construction is body-mapped to help regulated body temperature when working hard.
In addition to its technical construction, the Extrem Micro Down is equipped with a number of performance features to enhance your outdoor experience. Pull the adjustable hood over your climbing helmet for superior warmth and weather protection. Single-hand hem adjustments are hidden in the zippered hand pockets so you can easily seal out cold. An articulated fit provides dynamic body movement while climbing. With its lightweight, packable design, this jacket gives you warmth that's available in an instant.
- A versatile, warm jacket for active outdoor pursuits
- Performance fabric is durable, windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Down insulation is treated with Nikwax for protection in damp conditions
- Stitch-through baffle construction is body-mapped for temperature regulation
- Helmet-compatible hood offers extra weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets with single-hand hem adjustments
- Item #BRG003G
Berghaus Extrem Micro Down Jacket - Men's 9C3L7GZY